I’ve been blogging for 3 years now and when I first started I wish I’d had someone on hand to help teach me the basics, plus let me in on the secrets that seem to shroud the blogosphere. How do some people always get their work shared? How can I review products and get sponsored posts? How the heck do I find the time to blog when I have a family, a dog, a husband and possibly a job? Can I really make a living blogging?
I would really like to be that person for you. Share my knowledge all in one place, and really help you supercharge your blog into the business you want it to be. Whether that’s making extra money or a full time income, there really are no limits.
In this course you will learn:
- Everything you need to know about starting a blog, from the right name, branding and design to choosing a niche and the best technical set up
- How to keep producing killer content that people want to read and share
- Productivity and time saving hacks to keep momentum
- Secrets to running a high volume giveaway
- Affiliate marketing secrets
- Social media secrets and hacks – how to be in all places at once whilst still having a life
- Designing graphics and products
- Working with brands and how to pitch
- Different ways to make money blogging
- Where to find paid blogging and writing work
- Building an email list and how to monetise it
- Growing your DA and why it’s important
- The importance of community
- Networking secrets
- Tools I use with step by step
If you enroll in the course you also get these EPIC bonuses!
- my eBook Pinterest Magic for FREE (normally £9.99), which really delves into how to use Pinterest to get traffic again and again to your blog, plus make money directly from Pinterest.
- An editorial calendar with all the awareness days, weeks, months, special days, silly days and more to help plan your blog and social media content (worth £3)
- A swipe file full of email templates: pitching to brands, pitching for paid work, what to say to SEOs asking for links, pitch for giveaway prizes, joining group boards on Pinterest, guest posting, replying to press releases, competition prize winner template.
- Media kit and rate card templates
- Blog schedule
- Pinterest group board list of quality group boards accepting contributors
The course Blogging Secrets is a mixture of text articles, video and downloads.